Hi here, I'm Ling-Hao CHEN (陈凌灏 in Chinese, Evan in English)! Now, I am now a Ph.D. student at Tsinghua University, supervised by Prof. Heung-Yeung Shum (沈向洋 教授). I obtained my bachelor's degree from the School of Computer Science and Technology at Xidian University in 2022. My research interests lie in Character Animation, Digital Generation, and Machine Learning. I am a research intern at the International Digital Economy Academy (IDEA), working closely with Prof. Lei Zhang (张磊 教授).
Room 3908, Building 1, Chang Fu Jin Mao Tower, 5 Shihua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, P.R. China.
Motto: Seek the truth, practice real skills and do real things! (求真学问，练真本领，做真东西！)
ZhiHu (知乎)  /
Shenzhen International Graduate School, Tsinghua University, Shenzhen, P.R. China
Ph.D. Student, from Sep. 2022
Majored in Computer Science and Technology, supervised by Prof. Heung-Yeung Shum (沈向洋 教授).
School of Computer Science and Technology, Xidian University, Xi'an, P.R. China
B. Eng., from Sep. 2018 to June 2022
Majored in Software Engineering. Rank: 1/398 (less than 1%); GPA: 3.9/4.0.
- Dec. 2023. Invited talk at MiHoYo Lumi Team (about HumanMAC, HumanTOMATO, and UniMoCap).
- Dec. 2023. Invited talk at CUHK SEEM (about HumanMAC, HumanTOMATO, and UniMoCap).
- Nov. 2023. I have been selected as a Top Reviewer for NeurIPS 2023.
- Oct. 2023. Check out our recent work HumanTOMATO and IDEAL.
- Oct. 2023. Check out my recent project UniMoCap.
- Aug. 2023. Invited talk (in Chinese) at AI Time [Video link] and TechBeat [Video link].
- Jul. 2023. HumanMAC is accepted by ICCV 2023.
- Feb. 2023. Check out our recent work HumanMAC .
- Jan. 2023. AnomMAN was accepted by the Information Sciences Journal (JCR-Q1, IF=8.23).
- June 2022. I defended my thesis "Audio-driven Talking Head Reenactment Algorithm" successfully, and the thesis was selected as the OUTSTANDING thesis of XDU.
- Dec. 2021. I was awarded the Principal Scholarship (only FIVE students in Xidian University).
- Dec. 2021. I was awarded the Fisrt-class CASC Scholarship of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (the ONLY student in Xidian University).
- Sep. 2021. I was awarded the National Scholarship 2020-2021.
The full list of publications can be obtained via My Google Scholar.
Hightlight Open-source Project
UniMoCap: Unifier for Text-Motion Datasets. [Code]
TLDR: UniMoCap is a community implementation to unify the text-motion datasets (HumanML3D, KIT-ML, and BABEL), support SMPL and SMPL-X formats.
Conference Reviewer or PC Member: ICLR (2024), NeurIPS (2023), CVPR (2024), ICCV (2023), ICDM (2023), AAAI (2024), UAI (2023), AISTATS (2024), ACML (2023).
Journal Reviewer: Information Fusion (2023).
- Nov. 2023, NeurIPS 2023 Top Reviewer .
- June 2022, Outstanding Graduate Scholarship (the ONLY student in the S.E. department of XDU).
- Dec. 2021, Principal Scholarship
(Only FIVE students in Xidian University) & Fisrt-class CASC Scholarship
(the ONLY student in Xidian University).
- 2020 ~ 2021, 2019 ~ 2020, 2018 ~ 2019, National Scholarship(less than 1%). (For three years in my undergraduate life!)
Collaborators and Friends
Here are some peers/mates who are working or worked closely with me.
- Xiaobo Xia, Ph.D. candidate at USYD, focous on Trustworthy Machine Learning, Google Ph.D. Fellowship 2022.
- Wenhao Yang, Ph.D. student at LAMDA@NJU, focus on Machine Learning (especially Online Learning) and Optimization.
- Shunlin Lu, Ph.D. student of CUHK-SZ, focous on Huamn Motion Generation.
- Hao-Tian Zheng, Upcoming Ph.D. student of HKU, focous on Machine Learning.
- Jiale Liu, Upcoming Ph.D. student of PSU, focous on LLMs and Coreset Selection.
- Liangcai Su, Master candidate at THU, focous on Information Retrieval, Recommender Systems, and Data Mining.
- Yiren Pang, Master student at TANKLAB@TJU, focus on Operating Systems, FPGA, and Computer Network.
- Xieyang Sun (Sund), Ph.D student at XJTU, focus on Air-gapped Attack, Covert Communication, and Wireless Sensing.
- Boyuan Sun (BB Chan), Ph.D. student at NKU, focus on Computer Vision.
(Last update: April 2023)